Welcome to Wordy Wednesday at Blog-A-Rhythm.
- Use the prompt in your posts.
- Write a minimum of 100 words on the prompt.
- Visit others. That’s it 🙂
- We don’t have a Linky tool anymore so feel free to leave your link in the comments here and visit others too.
- Tweet to the handle @blogarhythm1. We will retweet your posts.
- How do you find the others using the prompt?
Simple: Use the Hash tag #BarWoWe on Twitter
Check the list of comments here for the links.
Read all about Wordy Wednesdays Here
This Week: Sentence Prompts
Gender equality is not something we should have to fight for, it should have always been. — Robyn Oyeniyi
Get mad, then get over it. — Colin Powell
Here’s a badge to display 🙂
Each week, along with the prompt, we’ll be featuring one blogger from Blog-A-Rhythm. Some weeks, it may be two. Make sure you drop by the blogger’s page and shower some love on their latest post. If you know the blogger already, hey, that’s cool. If you don’t, well, now’s a great time to discover a new one!
Featured Blogger is:
who blogs at
Come on, let’s Blitz the blogger!