In mathematics, the logarithm of a number is the exponent to which another fixed value, the base, must be raised to produce that number.~ Wikipedia
A group of bloggers got together and decided that we should have a Bloggers’ Support Group. I know! Not ANOTHER one! But, hang on, read just a bit longer and see what we have to say.
It occurred to me that we should come up with a name that captures the essence of Blogging and the fact that we are a group committed to the same.
So, why not Blog-A-Rhythm or B-A-R, for short? 🙂
Blogging is fun, as I am sure you will agree. For most of us, it is a way to unwind either after a long day or a tiring week. It is a channel for us to vent our frustration, share our creativity or even inspire others with our lessons.
As a group, we can help each other grow our blogs. I am not merely talking about the number of comments or shares or likes that our blog posts receive. This is more about our growth as personal bloggers.
- For instance, would we be willing to step out of our comfort zones and write on a challenging topic?
- Or host a Blog Hop or Link Up, if the need arises? What would we need to know in order to do this?
- How about what we would do if we were not blogging? Would we feel incomplete?
- Can we give back to the larger Blogging community in some way?
- Will we take constructive criticism on our blog posts, if it came from close-knit blogging friends? Things you would not say on a public blog, but would feel comfortable sharing in a closed group like this one?
All of this kept rolling around and finally emerged as the name, Blog-A-Rhythm. As you can tell, it is a play on the word Logarithm.
The idea is that we grow exponentially as bloggers while maintaining a comfortable, easy rhythm with other like-minded souls.
Thanks for reading all the way and so glad that you are all a part of this journey 🙂