This week’s Tip:
Learn to engage effectively
Blogging is only half the job. The real hard work lies in engagement. We all blog. We do it for a number of reasons. But with over a million blogs out there and counting, your voice isn’t going to be heard if you’re not engaging with your audience the right way. So here are things you can do:
- Use social media to share your posts
- Engage in a conversation with your friends and followers
- Follow the people you admire for their work and share their content too when it is something you really admire
- Pick the social media platforms that work for your niche and optimise their reach
- Dedicate a time of day to pure engagement. Don’t only push your posts. Show your personal side- be kind, funny, inspiring, emotional. People identify with a person better than they do with a blogging entity.
Stay subscribed to our Twitter handle and
our Facebook page so you get notified of any updates as and when they occur.
If you liked this post, please do share your thoughts in the comments section as well as share this post in your social media circles 🙂