Welcome, bloggers, to the two-week Blogging Marathon here at Blog-a-rhythm!
Are you tired yet? We hope not, because it’s just past the halfway point and you people are rocking this challenge! So proud of you all. Sunday is a rest day, so remember that today’s linky too is open only for 48 hours. Use the rest day to relax, catch up on your reading or think up your posts for the last 3 days of the Barathon.
If you’re just landing here, check out full details on the kickoff post here:
Today’s prompt: June 23rd: War and Pieces
Today’s theme (and the theme for all of Barathon): Seven
- Once you’ve written your post, click on the blue frog on the linky below and add your link for Day 4.
- Please add only Day 4’s links to the linky.
- Linky is open only for 48 hours, from 12:00 am IST today to 11:55 pm of the next day. Hurry up and add your link!
- Visit at least 3 to 5 other blog posts on the linky. Build some blog love 🙂
- Once done, share the post on Facebook by tagging Blog-A-rhythm and Twitter by tagging @blogarhythm1 and using the hash tag #BarAThon
Good luck! 🙂
11 thoughts on “Barathon 2017: Day 4- War and Pieces”
Bit early this time. Do check my story out. Cheers.
A clickable link
I really loved this prompt. Wrote a poem on the same. Some emotions said unsaid.
Wow people have already linked up. And I have no clue what I’m going to come up with. Whew!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You have till end of day tomorrow. Relax 😃
[…] I AM PARTICIPATING IN BAR-A-THON, ORGANISED BY BLOG-A-RHYTHM. THIS CHALLENGE IS TO WRITE SEVEN POSTS IN A SERIES, EVERY ALTERNATE DAY BEGINNING JUNE 17TH. THIS IS MY Fourth POST, AND TODAY’S PROMPT IS – “War and Pieces“ […]
[…] this post to Day 3 of second edition of Bar-A-Thon on the theme […]
[…] Today’s prompt is: War and Pieces […]
[…] is my entry for the fourth day of #Barathon 2017, the fortnight-long blogging marathon for bloggers, organised by Blog-A-Rhythm! Today’s […]
[…] This is post #4 of the 2nd edition of #BarAThon. […]
[…] I AM PARTICIPATING IN BAR-A-THON, ORGANISED BY BLOG-A-RHYTHM. THIS CHALLENGE IS TO WRITE SEVEN POSTS IN A SERIES, EVERY ALTERNATE DAY BEGINNING JUNE 17TH. THIS IS MY FIFTH POST, AND TODAY’S PROMPT IS – “LORD OF THE FILES“ […]