Welcome, bloggers, to the two-week Blogging Marathon here at Blog-a-rhythm!
Are you tired yet? We hope not, because it’s just past the halfway point and you people are rocking this challenge! So proud of you all. Sunday is a rest day, so remember that today’s linky too is open only for 48 hours. Use the rest day to relax, catch up on your reading or think up your posts for the last 3 days of the Barathon.
If you’re just landing here, check out full details on the kickoff post here:
Today’s prompt: June 23rd: War and Pieces
Today’s theme (and the theme for all of Barathon): Seven
- Once you’ve written your post, click on the blue frog on the linky below and add your link for Day 4.
- Please add only Day 4’s links to the linky.
- Linky is open only for 48 hours, from 12:00 am IST today to 11:55 pm of the next day. Hurry up and add your link!
- Visit at least 3 to 5 other blog posts on the linky. Build some blog love 🙂
- Once done, share the post on Facebook by tagging Blog-A-rhythm and Twitter by tagging @blogarhythm1 and using the hash tag #BarAThon
Good luck! 🙂